* !Census Place Ellington, Outagamie, Wisconsin; Family History Library Film 1255440; NA Film Number T9-1440; Page Number 182D
* !Morrow & Gillett's Appleton City Directory 1889-90; p. 99: Lipke, Henry, milkman, res. 498 State Road.
* !1900 Census Outagamie Co. vol. 56, Enu. Dist. 69, sheet 7, line 74: Lipke, Henry b Feb 1830 in Germany. Naturalized citizen. res 498 State Road, Appleton. Married 44 years. Emigrated to US 1847 (53 yrs. ago). Can read, write and speak English.
* !Lipke, Henrietta wife b Jan 1835 age 65. born in Germany. Citizenship not recorded. Emigrated to US 1854 (46 yrs. ago). Can read, write and speak English.
* !Emigrated to the U.S. with his mother, first settling near Germantown, Washington County.
* !Bureau of Land Management, General Land Office Automated Records Project, pre-1908 (WI) lists Lipkey, Henry. 40 acres, Range 20E, Township 10N, SWNE quarter of Section 4. Signed 1 Mar 1848. This is located in the Jackson quadrangle, Washington Co. (the property is in the upper right corner; Germantown is in the lower right corner of the USGS topo map).
* !Marriage: Helen Lipke was their only surviving child. One other child, a son, died around 1870, under age 10.
* !Death: Wisconsin pre-1907 Death Index (Fiche) lists following Lipkes: Amanda d. 16 Aug 1883 Manitowoc Co. vol. 01 p. 0445 reel 048 image 2946 01 seq. no. 229992
Frederick J. d. 2 July 1906 Outagamie Co. vol. 03 page 0403 reel 105 image 1381, seq. no. 229997
George d. 21 Oct 1889 Manitowoc Co. vol. 02 page 0184 image 1340 01 seq. no. 229998
Henette [sic] d. 23 Sep 1905 Outagamie Co. vol. 03 page 0332 reel 105 image 0967 seq. no. 230002
Henrietta d. 19 Jan 1898 Outagamie Co. vol. 02 page 0224 reel 104 image 0121 seq. no. 230003 (could this be Henry Lipke's mother?) No, she was b. 1832.
* Wisconsin Division of Health Vital Records P.O. Box 309 1 West Wilson Street, Rm 158 Madison, WI 53701 (608) 266-1371
Include the name, date, reel, record number and type of record. Vital record fees are as follows: Birth $12.00, Marriage $7.00, Death $7.00.
number 00971: Henette Lipke, White Female, Housewife. 70 yrs 8 mos. 13 dys. Name of father: Ingleroth. Birthplace of father: Germany. Birthplace of deceased: Germany. Jan. 10th, 1835. Name of Husband: Henry Lipke. Deceased died Sept. 23 1905. Cause of death: Paralysis. Duration: short. Place of death: Appleton. Residence at time of death: Appleton. Was deceased ever a U. S. soldier or sailor? No. Name of Physician: G. A. Ritchie, M.D., Appleton, Wis. Undertaker: Saecker & Rogers Co. Burial permit 108, dated Sept. 25, 1905. Date of certificate: October 4th 1905. Date of registration: October 5th, 1905.