Progress Report for Site Reformat

My estimate of one year for completion was completely naive and inadequate; I didn't factor in life's interferences.

Dec 2017. I haven't been very consistent with uploading sheets this year but I have been working on the site, preparing
sheets to be transfered to the new template. All the Texas and Michigan sheets are ready to transfer and upload and
I've started Tennessee. I'm about to begin uploading S in Texas, with about 940 to go.

Aug 2017. A little over half of Texas is done and I am uploading M next with N and O ready to upload. At
this point, I'm adding new sheets often so the percentage method of tracking how far I have to go no longer
makes sense. (The total number is going up.) Over all, I have rebuilt about 12,000 pages, only 20,000 to go.

Jun 2017. H and I have been completed with several duplicates removed.

Apr 2017. I am uploading Gs in Texas and have H, I and J ready for converting and uploading.

As of Feb 2017, I have 68% of the sheets remaining. I will be starting Texas next, working on one letter at a time; it has the most text files.

As of Nov 2016, I am down to the last 16 states, the "busiest" ones, comprising 71% of the sheets.

As of Sep 2016, I have completed 24% of the groups sheets in 32 of 52 subdivisions and removed another 50 sheets.
In addition we have had a busy few months and have added 85 new sheets.
As of June 2016, I have completed 19% of the group sheets and 30 of 52 subdivisions for the site.
In addition, I have removed 210 duplicates.