* Death Certificates, St. Joseph, Leroy ND
* baptism records, Assumption Parish, Pembina, MN Territory, St. Paul Archdiocese,
* Turtle Mountain Indian Records,
* Manitoba Scripts, St. Boniface Historical Society, Manitoba Canada,
* Metis Resource Ctr., Manitoba, Canada,
* ND Historical Society,
* French Canadian Genealogical Society, Mpls., MN,
* MN Historical Society,
* Family records,
* Little Canada Genealogy Society,
* Little Canada, MN, Cavalier County Courthouse Records etc...
* I would also like to add that there was another daughter born of Charles CAVILEER and a SAULTEAUX WOMAN. Her name was Rachel CAVALIER (Canadian Records show surname as LeCAVALIER) b. 1854. It is not known at this time if Rachel CAVALIER is also the daughter of Charles CAVILEER and Marguerite DESCOTEAUX.
* Charles CAVILEER married a second time to Isabella MURRAY, a half breed.
* See lineal chart for info on second marriage.